Wednesdays, 7:30-9:00 p.m.
Ongoing weekly meetings. Enrollment is rolling. Clients can enter the group when there is an opening available.
- Continuous weekly attendance is required.
- Clients are also required to be in individual therapy.
- Clients must complete an intake counseling session with the group counselor.
- $50 per group session, paid online in monthly payments of $200.
- There is a one-time intake session with the group therapist for a fee of $65.
- Materials fee of $10.
There is a waiting list for the group at this time. If you would like to find out more information or be placed on the waiting list, please contact us at: [email protected]
This group is open to participants who are struggling with emotional sensitivity, intense emotions, and difficulty recovering from overwhelming emotions. It is designed to help members develop skills to help regulate moods, to be more effective in getting their needs met in relationships, and to increase their ability to direct their thoughts and actions. Members must be in individual counseling. This group will complement therapy being done with another counselor. Members will complete homework and practice the skills between sessions in order to achieve maximum benefit. The group will utilize materials developed by Marsha Linehan: Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training modules. Biblical principles will be integrated into the curriculum.