Hope for New York Volunteer FairSeptember 2012
Don’t miss the Hope for New York Volunteer Fair on Sunday, September 16 after the East Side 10:30AM and West Side 11:15AM services. Meet staff and volunteers of organizations who are serving the poor and marginalized in New York City and learn how you can get involved!
Hope for New York partners with nearly 40 high-impact non-profit organizations that are making a difference in our neighborhoods. There are many ways for you to help bring renewal to our city as a volunteer.
• Mentor high school students with Morris Academy Mentors, Young Life, and Kids with a Promise and help them grow as leaders
• Serve adults in recovery with the Bowery Mission Transitional Center, the Bowery Mission Women’s Center, St. Paul’s House and Exodus Transitional Community Inc.
• Provide homework help to at-risk children with Father’s Heart KidZone or New Song, or tutor immigrant students with Chinese Christian Herald
• Serve immigrant communities and teach English as a Second Language at Brooklyn Arab American Friendship Center, Living Waters, The Father’s Heart, or New Song
• Reach out to teen moms with with YoungLives or help lead social activities and art projects for teen moms at Inwood House or Gifted Hands
… and so many more! Can’t wait ‘til September 16? Email email@example.com for information about our opportunities, or find out more at www.hfny.org/volunteer
<< Back to Table of Contents