Comparison of Children’s Ministry StatisticsMarch 2010
The following table compares average weekly attendance as well as highest weekly attendance in Children’s Ministry for 2005 and 2009.
Note: 2009 Elementary numbers by grade are lower than actuals. WS5PM reports combined 1st-2nd grade and 3rd-5th grade numbers and are not included in this table. Elementary total number is accurate. Average weekly numbers are based on entire year and are therefore slightly lower than if based on academic year average.
• Family Ministries was created as a result of the 2005 Vision Campaign with one of the goals being encouraging families to stay in the city. As we are now embarking on the RENEW Campaign, it is significant to see what the efforts of the previous campaign have accomplished.
• Overall, Children’s Ministry has grown 73% in average weekly attendance over the past four years.
• In most categories, the average attendance for 2009 is greater than the highest reported attendance in 2005.
• Families with very young children (0-3yrs) continue to be our largest demographic.
• What is most remarkable is the 88% growth in the elementary numbers. Given the challenges of real estate and education, this trend says a great deal about the commitment of Redeemer families to stay in the city.
• These trends also point toward potential numbers and needs in our Youth Ministry.
<< Back to Table of Contents